Paint a Watercolor Hummingbird Course
The how to paint a watercolor hummingbird course is here! This is my first online video workshop. I partnered with Udemy to make this course.
I most often get asked how to paint a watercolor hummingbirds. So I decided to create my first workshop a watercolor hummingbird.
Here is a description of the how to paint a watercolor hummingbird course. Coupon codes listed here.
This watercolor workshop guides you into painting an expressive hummingbird. Follow in steps to complete this with clear and concise instruction. You will be able to easily paint your own hummingbird painting in under an hour.
Allow yourself the enjoyment of the present moment by expanding your inner creative space. In other words – Have fun painting!
- You don’t need to know how to draw – You can if you want
- Doesn’t take much time to learn
- You’ll have your own painting to keep or give to friends and family
- Easy to follow instructions
- There isn’t that many steps
Inspirational watercolor experience in the comfort of your own home.
Why a paint a watercolor hummingbird? I’m most often asked how to paint watercolor hummingbirds because they are most amazing creatures. Hummingbirds have incredible speed and agility. They flap their tiny wings so fast that each wing travels in a figure 8 pattern or some say an infinity symbol. It’s because of this that hummingbirds seam to defy the laws of time.
That’s why hummingbirds are a symbol of eternity, continuity, and infinity. Although not many people consciously know that, the hummingbird is a cherished symbol of lost loved ones and their everlasting peace in the afterlife. Painting this hummingbird is to honor something that isn’t temporary and time bound. That is inspiring!
Content and Overview
Most people are surprised by the structure of this course. An unstructured painting style presented in a structured format. You get loose and I keep you on track!
Step by Step:
- Gather your materials: I’ve painted this hummingbird with the most inexpensive materials I could find and you can too. It doesn’t take much investment to paint. Makes painting guilt free with less financial commitment!
- Tape down your paper: I will explain to you how to secure your paper from warping and buckling.Will prevent frustration with your masterpiece curling up!
- Down load and print: You can print this on any printer. No problem!
- Trace and Transfer: I’ll show you how to transfer the line drawing onto the paper. Shortcut past the need to understand drawing lines and form for now.
- Background wash: This is most fun and although there are no rules and I’ll guide you through it. Get straight into your watercolor painting!
- Layering Effects: Learn how to give depth and brushstroke to your first wash. Make your painting look like you have years of experience and expertise!
- Details: This is where the magic happens. You can even take your hummingbird to a level of realism and that contrasts nicely with the abstract quality behind the main focal point. Simple shading and highlights gives depth and interest!
- Signing your work: Signing the work makes it personal. You artwork is invaluable.
- Photographing your artwork: A good photo makes a huge difference when sharing your artwork. I will show you some lighting techniques to use in order to take a good picture.
- Share on Social Media: Get likes, comments, and shares on your work. This gets good feedback from friends and family and empowers your motivation to keep on painting!
What are the requirements?
- Look over the materials checklist and see if you already have most of the inexpensive materials need to paint watercolor.
- Download and print the hummingbird line drawing. You do not need to know how to draw to paint this painting.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 9 lectures and 37 mins of content!
- Paint a watercolor hummingbird in under an hour.
- Loosen up and paint in an abstract watercolor style.
- Have fun and create a successful painting.
What is the target audience?
- Beginner artist ready to start painting but need some help getting started.
- Experienced artist that want to paint with a less structured style.
- Any artist that feels as though they have a creative block.
- Anyone that wants to enjoy painting this watercolor hummingbird!